IN ADDITION TO LANGUAGE SKILLS, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE CULTURAL DIFFERENCES DRIVING HISPANIC WORKER BEHAVIORS.
The half-day GOOD TO EXCELENTE workshop workshop is a deep dive into the cultural differences that drive Hispanic workforce behavior. Before you try to influence or change behavior, it helps to get an understanding of why workers are acting a certain way. Only then can you develop strategies and tactics to create meaningful and long-term change with your Hispanic workforce.
In your GOOD TO EXCELENTE workshop, we'll answer the following questions (among others):
- Why do Hispanic workers often nod their heads YES when they don't really understand?
- How can I gain more trust among Hispanic craftworkers without Spanish fluency?
- What do I need to know about leading Cubans compared to, say, Puerto Ricans?
- What is the best way to incentive a Hispanic construction crew?
- How can I use the culture of "Machismo" to get better results on the job?
When walking the job today, look around. Do you see lots of Hispanic construction workers helping the project succeed? OK then.
Through an understanding of the cultural paradigms underpinning their thoughts and behaviors, you can be a better leader—one that can communicate, influence, and persuade more effectively.
To contact Red Angle about your own GOOD TO EXCELENTE workshop workshop on-site, complete the form below and we'll get in touch with you rapidamente.